What are the measurements stated in?
- All measurements are stated in inches ( ” ) unless stated otherwise
Do I need to create an account in order to shop?
- Registration of an account is required to shop at Dopestreet Boutique so that customers would not have to fill in all details from scratch for every purchase.
- In additional, customers will also receive incentives from Dopestreet Boutique such as exclusive discounts, special offers and exclusive newsletter uppdates!
- Customers can create an account before shopping or when you are checking out your orders, according to your preference.
How to check out?
- Once you have selected your orders and added to the ‘cart’, you can check out thereafter selecting your mode of delivery.
- Unregistered customers will be prompted to sign up for an account where we ensure all information are kept confidential.
How can I pay?
- We have two modes of payment at Dopestreet Boutique:
- ATM / Internet Bank Transfer
We accept all payment transfers or cash deposits at POSB/DBS BANK, OCBC BANK and UOB BANK
Please kindly note that we have a new bank account for payments via POSB/DBS Bank as of 1st April and customers will be advised upon checkout
I have selected to pay by ATM / Internet Bank Transfer, how do I proceed?
- Upon processing your payment, please ‘reply’ to our email ‘Order Received’ sent to the email account you registered with us with either a scanned copy of your ATM receipt.
- Alternatively if you have made payment through internet bank transfer, please provide us with the transaction reference and internet banking name you have used to complete the payment. It would be great to have a print screen attached when you revert to our email as well.
Can I use inter-bank transfer to make payment?
- We do not recommend inter-bank transfer as it takes 3-4 working days to process and we are unsure we can hold your order for that period of time.
- To make shopping a better experience, we have incorporated three major bank transfers which we accept – POSB/DBS BANK, UOB BANK and OCBC BANK as well as PayPal
What are Backorders?
- Backorders are opened for sold out items.
- Arrival time for different items differ and are usually stated under the individual product(s).
- There may be delayed backorders due to unforeseen circumstances such a delayed shipment, lack of fabric etc. For such circumstances, cancellation of orders are not applicable.
- Backorders may also be cancelled due to insufficient quantity upon stocks arrival. For such circumstances, a store credit will be issued accordingly. There will strictly not be any be any cash refunds.
How to care for the products?
- You are advised to hand wash all Dopestreet Boutique apparels (individually) without soaking for the first few washes as colour transfer may occur dependent on material.
- Please iron on reverse side of the apparel. Low to Medium heat ironing is encouraged for all products. We would encourage steaming or ironing them using indirect heat (by placing a fabric/cloth between the item and iron).
I have a discount coupon, how do I utilise it?
- You may enter your discount coupon code upon checking out at ‘Coupon Code’ field to apply your discounts at Dopestreet Boutique
- If you encounter any issues utilising the discount code, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we secure your information on our site?
- Dopestreet Boutique is SSL enabled to protect information and privacy of our customers
- Secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication is an encryption technology that provides security for information that’s transmitted over the Internet. This site accepts orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through SSL technology-for example, Internet Explorer (version 6.0 or higher), Firefox (version 3.0 or higher), Safari (version 4 or higher), Chrome (version 2 or higher), and AOL (version 9 or higher).